Dr. Jason Garwood has spent his career seeking to both understand and apply the Biblical worldview to every single area of life. His aim is to help pastors and churches to be better equipped to engage in the Great Commission by teaching Christians how to find their individual purpose in the Kingdom of God and learn how to identify and respond to cultural idols.
He is currently the teaching pastor at Cross & Crown Church in Northern Virginia:
- Cross & Crown was planted in 2017 with a vision and mission to equip men, women, and children to press the crown rights of King Jesus into every area of life;
- Cross & Crown is a house-church movement seeking to establish other house churches across the world; and
- Cross & Crown is laboring to promote liberty and justice by local activism and involvement in the community.
He is a writer and activist:
- Jason is the author of four books, including Reconstructing the Heart and The Politics of Humanism;
- He has written articles for various outlets and blogs at jasongarwood.com; and
- He has preached lectured internationally on a variety of subjects, exposing the underling errors and problems with anti-biblical worldviews such as: government education, the drug war, and vaccines;
- You can find him at college campuses, high schools, and political meetings seeding the gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
Most importantly, Jason is a devoted husband and father:
- He has been married to his wife, Mary, for 13 years;
- They have three children; and
- He makes his home in Warrenton, Virginia.